Thursday, August 5, 2010

Inspiration = Projects

Jaeger
For a while now, I've been wanting to make a cape/capelet. Probably since this last winter that passed. Today I finally decided that I will start to work on it. I bought the fabric at one of my favorite fabric stores in the city of Cudahy. I am so very excited to start working on it!! I need to start by buying some pattern making paper, forgot to buy it while i was out! lol I was so entranced by the fabrics I saw. Honestly, I had a fabric shopping spree today and it feels great! :) I'm also working on some more projects. I just finished making a dress and about to finish another one. I will surely share it with you soon! So stay tuned! Hope you have an amazing day! :D

-Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)