Monday, November 8, 2010

It was a hot day...until now

Lately the weather has been so moody here in Los Angeles! I wore this very simple and casual outfit to school on Thursday. It really was hot that day. However, the next day was completely different. I actually caught a cold, it really sucks! I blame it on the crazy change in weather. Today, it was nice and windy though. Just perfect!

I should be working on my Patagonia report right now, but I wanted to post this before I do. By the way, if you haven't already heard about this company you should check them out. They make clothing and other goods for sports and other outdoor activities. The interesting part of this company is that they do their business while simultaneously making sure that they do not add anymore harm to our environment than it already goes through. Not only that, but they have have this feature on their website called "The Footprint Chronicles" where you can track how a particular garment came to be. It is really interesting (at least to me). As a person who hopes to one day be part of the fashion industry, I think that it is very important to be socially and environmentally responsible. I think that other companies should put an effort to do the same or better. Anyway, that's just a little thought I wanted to throw in. 

Well, I'm off to do some homework...ugh. Goodnite everybody!

♥Daisy

20 comments:

  1. Hola Daisy!!!

    Me gusta mucho tu blog es muy cool.
    Te invito al mio.

    Besos
    fashiondrip

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! and I love your hair... yes I am working with the mullet and it isn't as bad with a lot of product and bobby pins and hair clips. thanks for the comment :) feel free to stop back whenever you'd like xxoo

    -becky
    http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely words! They mean a lot :D
    I really love that skirt on you, so floral...so romantic. I have a thing for flowers :D
    It really is nice what that company does, like you said, more of them should take in consideration the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! Is that your dog behind you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love this outfit, especially the zipper detail.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute look!! Love that skirt!! : )


    http://gramercyboutique.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty picture...the weather in New York is super cold..brrrr i hate winter! visit me soon

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! You guys are lucky to have great weather until now. We've been having rain and cold since september. it SUCKS
    anyway:)
    I've just discovered your blog and I love it! You have great style and I love reading your posts:)
    So i'm going to follow you!
    Hope to see you visit me and, if you like, follow me back !

    Lots of love,
    Fashionfabrice.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like your skirt senorita!! :D lookin stunning an your shoes is to die for.

    Taradiddles of a Style on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your outfit! that skirt is so cute!! you are soo pretty! you have a great blog. im going to follow you. I hope you can follow me back ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guapísima!! Me encantaó el outfit la falda y esos botines hacen el juego perfecto!!
    saludos y besos, muakssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hm.. i'll definitely need to check that company out! thanks for sharing :) and how crazy weird is this weather?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I haven't had the presentation yet. I don't know if I will anyway, our proffessor didn't say anything else about it. Be sure I will post something about it .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Daisy!!! :)))) You took a picture of you outfit! yayyyyyyyyyyyy
    Get better from the last time I saw you!
    Yes, I agree ad fashion students who should be aware about the enviroment and be smart consumers also. Because we need to dictate the future for the better.
    I''m still sewing and working on my shop, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww.. you look so cute and pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. sweet post! i llove your outfit. and your sog is so so cute :~)

    thanks for the lovely comments

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That outfit is banging! Love it, everything about it! Everything is my favorite :)

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)